- Price your home correctly so it will sell in a reasonable amount of time
- Make sure your home is exposed to as many buyers as possible
- Sell your home at the highest possible price with the most favorable terms
- Providing advice and counseling on:
- sale price / date based on current market conditions
- making the house more saleable
- Employing creative and Innovative Marketing Strategies
- Utilization of the Internet (Website)
- Conducting Open Houses
- Communicating with buyers:
- Qualifying Buyers
- “Showcasing” your home to Buyers
- Negotiate with Buyers to achieve the highest price
- Helping to guide the Buyers to a decision to buy this property
- Estimating of Net Proceeds
- Communication and follow-up
- My Personal Commitment to get the property sold
Advantages of working with a REALTOR
There is really no reason not to choose a Real Estate Agent to help you in the process of buying a new home.
- It is typically the responsibility of the seller to pay any real estate commissions associated with the sale.
- As a REALTOR, I would:
- be committed 100% to getting you the home you want
- spend as much time as necessary showing you your potential homes, and advising you every step of the way
- make sure I show you as many homes as possible
- buy you a home at the lowest possible price with the most favorable terms
- Committed to showing as many homes as necessary to the buyer until the right one is found
- Provide advice and counseling on making the right choice for any type of property
- Utilization of a wide array of resources for finding homes including (but not limited to):
- The Internet
- Resources provided by Right At Home Realty.
- Advising the buyer on buying a good property
- Working with the client until and after the closing date
- Advise on choosing a Mortgage Specialist, a Lawyer, and a Home Inspector who would also be invaluable when it comes to buying your house.